Our quiet family community of Richmond Hill retains its small-town charm while still offering a great deal to its residents. Locals and visitors alike are always impressed by our southern charm, rich history, outdoor adventures, and delicious local seafood. Now, as our Sparkling Queens are cleaning your home from top to bottom, you can! Here’s a list of some great places where you can start your next adventure.
- 77 Chi Massage can take all your worries away with their massage therapy techniques. Focusing on your individual needs whether you have specific problem areas or are looking for complete relaxation, their private sessions can help you achieve your goals.
- Fort McAllister State Park is nestled among giant live oaks, Spanish moss and salt marsh, this park is a beautiful location for camping, fishing, boating, and picnicking. The shaded campground is bordered by tidal Redbird Creek, a boat ramp, fishing dock and nature trail. A large picnic area offers river views and playgrounds, while another boat ramp provides access to the Ogeechee River.
- Just up the road in Savannah is the Savannah Children’s Museum. Located in Tricentennial park, it is the perfect spot for young families to explore and play. It features over a dozen exhibits to stretch the imagination of kids including mazes, reading nooks and a sensory garden.
- Leopold’s Ice Cream shoppe have been serving up ‘Good Things to Eat, Good Things to Drink’ since 1919 in Savannah. Enjoy a wide menu of award-winning, delicious treats such as their made from scratch soups, sandwiches, salads, ice cream and freshly baked treats. Everyone is bound to find something delectable at Leopold’s.
- You simply cannot visit Savannah without stopping by at the Plant Riverside District. With its uneven cobblestone streets located on the famous River Street, this once iconic power plant is now empowering its community in all new ways. You can eat up, drink up, engage in some retail therapy, and then end your evening in the luxurious JW Marriott hotel.
- Savannah Riverboat Cruises – When you take a step onto a paddle-wheel riverboat you also take a step back in time where the priority in life was elegance and reverent style. There are several different style of cruises available such as a Narrated Harbor Sightseeing, Dinner Entertainment, Sunday Brunch or Gospel Dinner.
These are only a few of the incredible activities and attractions you can find in and around Richmond Hill. If you have your own that you’d like to share with us, drop it in the comments below! If you’re struggling as to when you might find the time to enjoy these yourself, start by giving us a call at 912-417-9677 and consider giving up your house cleaning chores for good! We love to clean, and we know you’ll love always having a pristine clean house without ever having to lift a finger again. Find us Facebook to read some of our stellar reviews from our clients and pictures of our work.